The European Central Bank has launched 5 new traineeship campaigns:
· PhD Traineeship in the Directorate General International and European Relations: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/PhD-Traineeship-in-the-Directorate-General-International-and-European-Relations/2750
· PhD traineeships in the Fiscal Policies Division: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/PhD-traineeships-in-the-Fiscal-Policies-Division/2728
· Traineeships in Digital Communications: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/Traineeships-in-digital-communications/2753
· Traineeships in Finance and Administration: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/Traineeships-in-Finance-and-Administration/2764
· Traineeships in the Business Cycle Analysis Division and the Prices and Costs Division: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/Traineeships-in-the-Business-Cycle-Analysis-Division-and-the-Prices-and-Costs-Division/2707
Who can apply
Students, including PhD students, or recent graduates can apply for a traineeship.
All candidates should:
· be at least 18 years old;
· be a national of a Member State of the EU or of an acceding country;
· have completed at least a first cycle qualification (bachelor’s degree);
· be fluent in English and in another official language of the EU.
Following their most recent qualification candidates should:
· have a maximum of 12 months’ professional experience;
· have been a trainee for no more than six months;
· not have been an ECB trainee or have worked for the ECB previously.